The Yuma Police Department, with help from the Yuma County Fair Inc., is hosting the 13th Annual “Scary & Safe Trick or Treat” at the Yuma County Fairgrounds on Halloween night from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
This is a tradition we have renewed for the benefit of the children of Yuma and hope to continue it for many years to come. Local, state, tribal and federal public safety agencies, along with businesses and local non-profit organizations, will come together at the Yuma County Fairgrounds to give away “tricks or treats”.
Admission fee is $1 per person. Hotdogs, chips and water will be sold. All proceeds will be donated to the Arizona Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics.
• When: Tuesday, October 31 from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
• Where: Yuma County Fairgrounds, 2520 E. 32nd Street, Yuma, AZ 85365
• $1 admission fee, which will benefit the Arizona Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics
• $5.00 fast pass will also be available
• There will be an ATM on site for those who need cash
For more information, please contact Christina Fernandez at Christina.Fernandez@YumaAz.gov.